House of Pancakes has been nominated not once, not twice, but three times for this Liebster Award. I never got around to posting it at the time of first nomination, so I best get to it.
- Nominated by skcaga6 on August 14, 2017 at this website.
Q: If you could be a fly on the wall in anybody else’s SimLit, which one would you pick and why?
A: Currently, I would be a fly on the wall in No Stars Over Uptown because Thu and Axel are a hot mess, in a good way.
Q: What has been the most shocking thing you have read in a SimLit story?
A: Read No Stars Over Uptown and you’ll know this answer.
Q: Who is your favorite townie?
A: Unfortunately, I don’t have a favorite.
Q: If you could hook your SimSelfie up with any character from any story or a townie, who would it be?
A: I would have to say a Pruett from the Pruett Family Legacy.
Q: What was the worst thing you have done to any of your sims?
A: Forced a Sim to die by drowning (in The Sims 3 version).
Q: If you had a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do?
A: Put it in the bank! 🙂
Q: If you woke up tomorrow morning and your skin was permanently bright orange, what would your first thought be?
A: I could be rude and I know skcaga6 would want to read it, but I ain’t gonna…so I will respond, “Damn this fake suntan!”
Q: What was the first concert you ever attended?
A: Shamefully, an American Idol Tour concert. Regretted it ever since.
Q: What was the first movie you ever saw at the theater?
A: Really? You expect me to remember…..over 30something years ago? Ha, ha! You’re funny!
Q: If you were attacked by zombies and could only defend yourself using the closest object on your right side, would you survive?
A: Well, it’s a door. So I might have a small chance.
- Nominated by superkyle221 on September 20, 2017 at this website.
Q: What is a song that you hate, and why?
A: Anything Justin Bieber. Because it’s by Justin Bieber.
Q: If you could meet one person who died more than 150 years ago, who would it be?
A: My great, great, great, x 147 more greats grandparents!
Q: What is your favorite joke?
A: When does a monkey have a trunk? When a suitcase just won’t do!
Q: What is something you’ve done that you’re super proud of?
A: Living life by my own standards.
Q: If you could have any job in the world, would it involve dogs?
Q: Who is your favorite literary character? Why?
A: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes!
Q: What is one trope that you never want to see ever again, in any medium?
Q: When is the last time you looked up at the sky to watch the stars?
A: My simselfie just did it the other day. Does that count?
Q: What is one thing that you wish somebody would ask you?
A: What the F*? (That is the question, not me questioning the question being asked….lol!)
Q: Imagine a magician who can only do five small tricks, but they all use real magic (eg he or she can really pull a rabbit out of a hat, he can find any card you pick, he can really pull a coin from behind your ear, etc.). Knowing this, is she or he more or less impressive than Chuck Norris?
A: Chuck Norris would kick your arse for asking such a question. Does that answer the question?
Q: What sound does hope make?
- Nominated by merelyafreshmen (a.k.a. Pax) on September 20, 2017 at this website.
Q: What was the last thing you created?
A: In my Sims game, a redesigned restaurant for….House of Pancakes!
Q: What company do you wish would go out of business? Why?
A: Truthfully? Twitter! Everyone should know why and agree!
Q: What’s the most interesting sounding word?
Q: What conspiracy theories do you actually believe?
A: The big bang theory. Ha, ha! I don’t really have one.
Q: What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween? When was it?
A: Halloween 2016 – A Jedi Knight!
Q: Dinosaurs or Dragons?
A: Dragons. Dinosaurs aren’t real!
Q: Mountains or Ocean?
A: Ocean. Mountains aren’t re….are too pointy!
Q: What food looks delicious but you can’t stand the taste of?
A: Hard to say. Every food that looked delicious I have tried and liked.
Q: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
A: Truthfully, I wouldn’t change a thing. 🙂
Q: Do you read for content (i.e. the plot) or language?
A: Normally it was the plot until I read No Stars Over Uptown.
Q: What do you have on your fridge door?
A: Magnets and a picture of my cat!
My nominees for The Liebster Award:
Retail Wars – The Retail Store Challenge by SoulGal7
Glassbolt Prison by samasasim (a.k.a. Karilan)
Swanson Legacy by PrincessofEllabur (a.k.a. MadameLee)
Metro (the redux version) by Acarb90
- Kev & Get It by ajmkv (a.k.a. ajamkeevin)
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite breakfast meal?
- What is/was your favorite class in school?
- If you were confronted by a vampire and werewolf, which one would you let bite you? You can’t say both!
- What is your favorite movie trilogy or movie that has at least a sequel?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you pick a season that would be all year round…would you pick winter, spring, summer, or fall? Why?
- If you were magically able to turn one of your Sims from your story into a real life person and they would have the personality and traits you gave them in your story, which character would it be?
- Have you ever played the original Sims version (The Sims 1)?
- Have you made an attempt to recreate yourself into a sim selfie?
- Have you made an attempt to recreate your real home into a sim home?
- Maxis just gave you the power to to tell them what the next Pack (Expansion, Game, or Stuff….your choice) will be. What would you have them design next?